It's been awhile. Please forgive. Our phone line was down for nearly a WEEK!! (Which also meant our internet connection was gone.) I guess it's been hard to get back into the swing... amazing how I feel like I just CAN'T LIVE without internet, most of the time. Then one week without proves me wrong, to the point I hardly even log on to check email. How weird.
Anyway, I hope to get some more pictures up soon, and a good update, to boot. We've been out and about, so we might have some fun stuff worth sharing. Stay tuned for more from the Bishops in London...
1 comment:
That "downed phone line" was really getting me worried, there for awhile, but luckily we found OTHER ways to communicate, eh?! :) It's good to see that you're getting "back on track", babe, and I sincerely look forward to seeing more pictures and reading your writings. Love, Mom
Post a Comment