In addition to the new tooth, today is also big because Sam stood all by herself for the first time (other than really quick fall-over times). She was up for more than five seconds, just hanging out in the middle of the living room floor. Yay Sammie!

Sammie's other new big thing lately is that she can climb the stairs!! She goes up, up, up all by herself (whether or not Mom is in position to help her if she gets in trouble... scary!). She looks like such a big girl, climbing the stairs.


She also loves her bath! Our new bath routine is that I get the water started, then let her stand up next to the tub watching it fill, while I get her clothes off. She gets so excited, and tries to climb over the edge to get in faster. Tell me if anyone is offended by nudie Sammie picts. I just think they're so funny and cute.



4 comments:
That naked little Jay-Bird!!
What a precious little Beauty!! What a SWEETIE!! This Grandma would just love, love LOVE to grab her and give her a great big squeeze and lots of loves!! She looks So Darling!! Thanks for taking the time to send us the pictures, Kam. I can't BELIEVE how she can head up all those stairs like that!!
I have Brie here looking at pictures of Samantha with me and she is smiling so big seeing them. She is even trying to talk to her. The pictures are ADORABLE!! I love that sweet smile and that cute naked bum! Brie learned the stairs too!! But, she has no tooth and has not stood by herself. Good for Samantha! That is big time.
Kamber-- You are brave to let your naked baby stand by the bath. As soon as I took my baby's diapers off and they heard water- it was pee everywhere. I don't know why I'm writing in past tense. Kea still does this and she's almost 2! She is adorable- it is amazing how fast they grow and develop. Write everything down because you'll forget.
Kam,
Cute pictures. She is getting so big and sweet. I am loving these photos of your travels. Makes me want to go somewhere soon. After we talked last week, Jason called me and asked if I would be interested in moving to London. He got a call from a recruiter looking for a Marketing consultant in the London office. Unfortunately, it is not exactly the direction he wants to head with his career right now, but I thought the timing was hilarious, with having just chatted with you about wanting to go there. I will check back and do some more browsing when I have a little more time. I have to go to Milwaukee tonight for Seminary training. Take care!
Post a Comment