You figured out Kam!! All of us Bloggers appreciate your work. That is so cool to see video of Samantha (by the way, I only like calling her Samantha for some reason). She is such a cute and happy girl. It amazes me every time how similar our girls are. I didn't know that all babies would be so exactly the same at the same age. I have a tupperware drawer and a note card basket and a canned foods cabinet that have all been dumped out recently. I'll pick it up and it will all happen again. Good luck with your socks.
Kam--I've watched those two little videos over and over---at least 20 times!! How FUN for me to see my little Sammie girl (as well as my little KAMBER girl) in LIVE ACTION!!
I even brought YOUR Grandma over here so she could watch the videos on my computer. She loved 'em too! Thanks, babe for going to the work of LEARNING how to do that. Now do some MORE!! :) Love, Mom
Hey Kamber, Brian and little Samantha! I look at your blog all of the time and really enjoy it. It is so fun to see and hear about all of your adventures over there. I thought I should make a comment to let you know how much I like it! It's great to see pictures of our little neice, Samantha. She's so very cute and it looks like her personality is just as cute. We look forward to seeing you guys at Christmas time. Love ya, Dalana
5 comments:
very cool Sis! Awesome that you have streaming video capabilities! and what a cute niece I have there! she seems like she's really loving life hehe.
thanks for posting!
wade
You figured out Kam!! All of us Bloggers appreciate your work. That is so cool to see video of Samantha (by the way, I only like calling her Samantha for some reason). She is such a cute and happy girl. It amazes me every time how similar our girls are. I didn't know that all babies would be so exactly the same at the same age. I have a tupperware drawer and a note card basket and a canned foods cabinet that have all been dumped out recently. I'll pick it up and it will all happen again. Good luck with your socks.
Indeed, live action adds a whole new dimension.. catch that wave now!
fun stuff!
Kam--I've watched those two little videos over and over---at least 20 times!! How FUN for me to see my little Sammie girl (as well as my little KAMBER girl) in LIVE ACTION!!
I even brought YOUR Grandma over here so she could watch the videos on my computer. She loved 'em too! Thanks, babe for going to the work of LEARNING how to do that. Now do some MORE!! :) Love, Mom
Hey Kamber, Brian and little Samantha! I look at your blog all of the time and really enjoy it. It is so fun to see and hear about all of your adventures over there. I thought I should make a comment to let you know how much I like it! It's great to see pictures of our little neice, Samantha. She's so very cute and it looks like her personality is just as cute. We look forward to seeing you guys at Christmas time. Love ya, Dalana
Post a Comment