Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Once there was a snowman...

We've been staying in lately, first to help Samantha get better -- and now because it's been pouring rain. We had a little bit of winter fun yesterday, making our own paper snowman. Samantha was very excited to help tape the different parts of the snowman together (we couldn't find glue, and I've now decided tape is just easier anyway). She loved the "yeyyow" buttons, "gween" shoes, and "WED" mittens most of all. Mittens are a new favorite with Sammie... she wants to wear them all the time (I keep them hidden until we're ready to leave the house). When we were done making our snowman, she insisted the snowman wanted to go for a walk. So, we put on our coats, hats and mittens, and walked the snowman down the street and back. Good fun!

Here's Samantha trying to "see" her snowman in the camera, after I took the other picture of her holding it...

Not much news to report right now. For the past three days I've tried to load some more videos from the last few months. No luck... I must have created some kind of error and now it won't let me upload anymore videos. Oh well, enjoy the few that made it through before I got shut down, I guess?

No comments: