We had Spencer's baby blessing at church this past Sunday, March 9. We wanted to do it while Brian's parents were here, so they could be a part of it. It turned out to be a really special time for us. Brian blessed Spencer, and gave a beautiful blessing. He got a little teary at one point -- so did I, just listening and thinking about what a special boy we have and how many blessings we have received from our Heavenly Father.
We took some pictures when we got home, just thought I'd share a few of my favorites... Spencer had his own photo shoot in the afternoon, but he wasn't extremely cooperative. At least we tried...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a darling little Grandson we have!! It's wonderful to see all these pictures of him--Thanks for taking the time to Post 'em!!That's a Beautiful family portrait of the 4 of you. I would lke to print it out and hang it on our fridge!
It's nice to see Grandma and Grandpa Bishop there with that little Spencer for his special day. I know it was wonderful for US to get to be there on Sammie's special day. Good to see you all. Love, Grandma Hone
Hooray! I was thrilled to see baby Spencer's blessing day pictures. I love his little outfit. Where did that come from? It's perfect for a boy. Much better than those little white silky suits. You guys look great. And I am so glad that Brian's parents got to be there. I'm sure the blessing was beautiful. Lucky little Spencer.
2 comments:
What a darling little Grandson we have!! It's wonderful to see all these pictures of him--Thanks for taking the time to Post 'em!!That's a Beautiful family portrait of the 4 of you. I would lke to print it out and hang it on our fridge!
It's nice to see Grandma and Grandpa Bishop there with that little Spencer for his special day. I know it was wonderful for US to get to be there on Sammie's special day. Good to see you all. Love, Grandma Hone
Hooray! I was thrilled to see baby Spencer's blessing day pictures. I love his little outfit. Where did that come from? It's perfect for a boy. Much better than those little white silky suits. You guys look great. And I am so glad that Brian's parents got to be there. I'm sure the blessing was beautiful. Lucky little Spencer.
Post a Comment