Saturday, May 24, 2008

Can they get any cuter?!

Two favorite pictures from last weekend, and probably soon to be all-time favorites.

6 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Oh Kamber. How fun to go to your blog and see so many great posts! I really enjoyed reading about your nightmare day. Sorry you had to go through that. We have all had days like that. The year I had 4 preschoolers at home I had many of them. Your children are adorable.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

I love Sammie's ice cream goatee... very cute and makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Sweeties, I must say--BOTH of them---Spencer peeking out from under his covers and Sammie's icecream mouth. Darling pictures!! (signed: A Doting Grandma!)

Dalana and Mark said...

I've enjoyed reading all 3 of your last posts, Kamber. What a neat thing to have had Mary for a missionary companion and now a dear friend. I'm glad you got to see her again. Your post about your bad day made me a little anxious just reading it! I'm glad you survived! I love these two pictures of the kids! I called Mark up to look at them, they're sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.

Alicia said...

Those really are the cutest pictures of your kiddos. I love Samantha's face smeared with ice cream and that little sad lip on Spencer. So cute. I need to go read your other posts now. It's time to do some catch up.

Lhone said...

hey, have you guys heard of clustermaps.com? I would love to see Brian's map of places he's been. The whole map would be red.