We did it! We got family pictures taken... finally! Spencer finally has his own professional shots. yay! And some of Samantha. It wasn't the best day for taking pictures, as our kids didn't really cooperate very well (Samantha had an "accident" the second we arrived at the studio, Spencer was hungry an hour earlier than normal and didn't like the high pitched noises our photographer made to get him to smile, etc.) But I thought there were some cute ones, so thought I'd share. In no particular order...
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HEY--FANTASTIC, KAM!! Wonderful Family Pictures!! I especially like that 'angelic' little pose of Samantha--with her hands folded by her cheek---Isn't that PRECIOUS??!!
And that sweet little Spencer up on "all-fours"---isn't that darling? And your 'family pictures' are great, too! I really appreciate that you put these all up on your blog. Can't wait to see you all IN PERSON!! Love, Mom
ADORABLE!! Those turned out so great. The kids look so cute of course, but they also look happy which is a huge bonus. Spencer is getting so big and really is a handsome baby boy. Have you blogged about the differences in boys and girls yet. I only check in with you every so often, but I would love to hear what differences you have seen so far.
You are such a babe and wonder woman with 2 kids! Thanks for calling today, it was great to talk to one of my favorite people! I hope to come and see you some time! Aren't kids the best thing ever!!!!! Love ya P
Wow Kam, That's pretty impressive to get shots like that on an off day! I hope to get shots like that on a good day :) I love the one with Sam's hands under her cheek. So, so precious! They all are!
13 comments:
HEY--FANTASTIC, KAM!! Wonderful Family Pictures!! I especially like that 'angelic' little pose of Samantha--with her hands folded by her cheek---Isn't that PRECIOUS??!!
And that sweet little Spencer up on "all-fours"---isn't that darling? And your 'family pictures' are great, too! I really appreciate that you put these all up on your blog. Can't wait to see you all IN PERSON!! Love, Mom
ADORABLE!! Those turned out so great. The kids look so cute of course, but they also look happy which is a huge bonus. Spencer is getting so big and really is a handsome baby boy. Have you blogged about the differences in boys and girls yet. I only check in with you every so often, but I would love to hear what differences you have seen so far.
Great Pic Sis!
Wade -out.
I love these pictures! I hope I get one for Christmas:) Love, Aunt Ruth
Cute cute! So, does this mean Sammie sue is potty training?? Good for you guys!
very nice pictures. I know you have been wanting professional ones for a long time. Good for you.
Those turned out really cute...I especially like that antiqued looking one of the kids!
Very good little models you've got there! Those all turned out great. Getting good professional shots is hard to do with little ones.
For two kids having a bad day y'all sure got some great pictures!
So cute! You would never guess they were having a bad day. They are smiling really well. You and Brian look good too! :)
they turned out super cute!!! i'll look forward to seeing one on a christmas card sent to us! wink, wink ;).
You are such a babe and wonder woman with 2 kids! Thanks for calling today, it was great to talk to one of my favorite people! I hope to come and see you some time! Aren't kids the best thing ever!!!!! Love ya P
Wow Kam, That's pretty impressive to get shots like that on an off day! I hope to get shots like that on a good day :) I love the one with Sam's hands under her cheek. So, so precious! They all are!
Post a Comment