DONE...
-- Two loads of laundry, but they're not folded, and the second one is actually still in the dryer at 11 p.m.
-- One suitcase unpacked. Spencer's is still packed, but mainly because it has a bunch of summer clothes in it, and I'd rather not put them back in his drawers.
-- One batch of fruit leather -- it's in the oven still, will be done when I go to bed in a few mins, I hope. (Jeni, it's like homemade fruit roll-ups... just fruit puree and honey, kinda tasty and somewhat healthy too.)
-- Pants and shirts for Spencer. None for Sammie today, though I did look. All the cute stuff I saw today was for my boy. Sam was a bit disappointed, but I think that kind of disappointment is probably good for her from time to time.
-- Curtains ordered for the dining room, plus I bought curtains and a rod for the piano room as well. Can't wait to have our house all curtained and homey!
-- Ordered those books on Amazon, as I was hoping. Funny how writing something down sometimes makes it happen, just like that.
-- Called Ruth in London. She's doing well, though we only chatted for 5 mins. We were both running out the door, so couldn't talk long. But was good to touch base, been missing her.
-- Worked on my writing "project." It's no secret really, just trying to write about Brian's and my dating days. I didn't get a full page of real story written, but I organized some good raw material -- emails, journal stuff. If I ever get brave, maybe I'll post a page or two of my writing on here. It's a good enough story, if I can just tell it properly... three rounds of dating over three years. hmmm.
-- Ate at Applebees. Yep, they really do have 99cents day for kids on Wednesdays. My friend and I took our kiddos along for an evening treat. Good food, though eating out with kids isn't really as "fun" as... not?
-- Took a nap. My late hours demanded it. I'm trying for earlier tonight. hmm.
-- Wrote two cards and mailed them, along with two bills.
NOT DONE...
-- Didn't make it to the humanitarian day project. I keep wanting to go to our monthly meeting, but it just doesn't happen with kids. Maybe next month.
-- Laundry room is still quite a mess, but better than it was yesterday. Work in progress, right?
-- Didn't lay out our bedroom wall arrangement. I'll try that again tomorrow. After I mow the lawn and clean up the mess of a house that I didn't touch today!
3 comments:
WOW Kam---You did more of your list than I THOUGHT you did, even!! How NICE!! Nice report!!
As I lay awake at 12:22 last night, I thought to myself--"I oughta get up and go call Kam. I bet she'd be awake." So, were you?? Love, Mom
I'm impressed!
Way to go Kamber, way to go (clap-clap) Way to go Kamber, way to go! (clap-clap)
Post a Comment