Thursday, November 12, 2009

Upcoming blog updates...

No time to blog tonight. Seriously. I have been skimping on my sleep, and I'm feeling it. So I'm fully committed to have lights out at 11p.m. (It's 10:29 right now, and I still have all that "bedtime routine" stuff to do, so....)

But I thought I'd at least say that I DO plan to blog soon. In fact, I have several blog ideas just waiting to be written. Thought I'd share the teasers, just so y'all can stay on the edge of your seats, waiting for the upcoming editions.

1. San Fran with Brian, the details and the picts

2. San Fran II, the best dining experience in a loooong time

3. Spencer's words... he said THREE new ones for the first time ever, today (hot dog, apple, and get-down)! I sense a vocab explosion coming soon.

4. Home Improvement 201 -- includes paint and pictures, how exciting!

5. Halloween redo

Oh, I'm sure you're all so very eager to get these next posts, right? Well, hopefully tomorrow I'll get going. In the meantime, thanks for the concern about my back. Got a great chiropractor, thank goodness, finally! And I'm feeling much better. Still have a ways to go, but I'm seeing progress. yay!

Okay, 10:35 -- must go, must make this goal!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wonderful to hear from you like this, Kam. I eagerly look forward to reading your future post about all those things....especially about the great dining experience. (you haven't told me about it yet...) I'm SO GLAD you have a good doctor! Lots of Love to you, from Mom

Lhone said...

Edge of my seat? Check.
But, add to the list, the new camera? Just assuming that you got a new one since you have pics of san fran.