Wednesday, January 20, 2010

over and out

Hey. No fair. Blogger took my vids down. Man! They were working for a couple of days, promise. But it took absolutely HOURS to load just those three. So, unless they magically come back I probably will NOT be adding any more anytime soon. Sorry 'bout that. Blame it on Blogger.

Just heading to bed for now. I have in mind to blog, good intentions, if you will. But it just isn't happening right now. Instead, I have sick kids, and lots of laundry, and cub scouts and primary, and a stuffy nose, and a writing project, and...

That's the skinny, folks. Life's happening -- even in January. Bye for now!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Kam--I'm glad I got to see those cute videos before they got removed. How does that HAPPEN, anyway??? (I guess that's what YOU'RE wondering TOO, eh??) I'm glad you took the time to load 'em, but sorry that they're now gone.
I thought Sammie was really BRAVE to jump off into the water like that, and I liked hearing little Spencer with his "Oh so's". And Dennis and I both thought that one of Spence squirting himself, was SO fUNNY. So--keep trying to load those kind of cute little things again at some future time--and CALL and tell me to hurry and watch 'em right after you get 'em loaded!! :) Thanks for your efforts, and sorry you're sick at your house. Love, Mom

ManicMandee said...

Videos still work for me!

Lhone said...

I'm glad it was not just me. I thought I was too stupid for playing videos.

Lhone said...

funny...the videos worked. add more!

Mel said...

So I decided to try the videos again anf they worked fine. Maybe Blogger was having temporary issues. Very cute, I love the OH So!

Anonymous said...

huh. whaddayaknow? they ARE back. If I add more, I'll put a note at the top and tell everyone. Must have been a blogger problem. dumb. but glad it's fixed itself.

kam

Alicia said...

I saw the videos and they were definitely cute. It's cute to hear little voices along with cute pictures. Hooray for Samantha for jumping in. I wish she would rub off some of her "cautiosness" on Brielle.