Well. Turns out, I am! Hence, the ultimate pause in bloggering. Just laying around, whimpering on the couch, running to the bathroom to dry heave or worse. Yep. Test positive.
And, for the record, I'm VERY excited and happy about it! We've been hoping to add to our family for awhile now, so this is very exciting news for us. Due date, October 12. So, I'm about two months along now, according to the charts. Terrible at keeping this kind of secret, mainly because I feel lousy enough I just can't hide it.
Anyway, the blogging pause will likely continue, because being online nauseates me. Just wanted to send a shout out and say ... YAY for baby number three on the way!
16 comments:
Glad you told. I'm sorry about the "morning" sickness. I wish I had a bunch of helpful advice. Everyone told me from "just eat soup so it comes up easier" to peppermint, to raspberry tea. I did find that half a unisom helped if i took it at night. Be careful with it. Everyone acts differently, but I couldn't pee well enough, apparently, because then I had build up in my kidneys that caused the four kidney stones. All I can say is Good luck. Seriously. Drop your kids off at my house for a week and go home and sleep!
Yeah for you, well.. all of you. Sorry your sick. That part gets extra hard with #3 because #1 no longer naps. I've heard the Unisom thing too. Also, my doctor has given me Phenergen (sp?) the last two times and it really helps, but definalty makes me drowsy. And Yeah for a fall baby. I love babies in the fall, weird I know, most like Spring, but I guess I'm not one to go with the flow.
Hooray! Congrats Kamber!! That's wonderful news -- so sorry about all the sickies. NO FUN AT ALL. We'll be thinking about you and hoping it passes REALLY quickly! We're excited to meet #3!!
Preggo sickness = Misery
Baby = JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, Kamber! That's fantastic news!
We're so excited for you guys!! Here's hoping the sickness passes quickly!
Congrats! Very exciting news. We were suspicious from that post about a month ago. Good luck and hope you feel better soon!--timo and becky.
YAY!! I wish I could have seen you last weekend:(( But since 1/3 of your fam is in my ward, I feel like I see you a LOT!! Hang in there, I would love to tell you it gets better, but it hasn't for me....I actually ended up in the ER and Feb is pretty much a blur:)
I AM GOING TO CALL YOU--
love ya P
Congrats!!! I hope that you fell better soon. My #3 is due any day (ie the 17th). I will let you know when it happens. I really do hope that all goes well!!!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. I'm sorry that you're not feeling well, it will be worth it in the end, as you know.
I'm totally behind on blogging as well and no, I am not pregnant. Hip Hip Hooray for you though. I am so excited for you and a new little baby! Just hope the sick part goes away soon. Good luck. We loved spending so much time with you last weekend. Come again soon. Brie and I are missing our best friends already.
P.S. Don't worry about the chicken splatter on the wall. Your good husband cleaned it up.Thank you to him.
Hooray!!!
Congats kam, a Fall baby will be fun to have! I am excited for you and hope you feel better soon.
So fun! I'm excited for you...Congratulations! And my sympathies on the 'morning' sickness :(
My Goodness!! Here you have all these comments and I have not even put in MY two cents worth---Sincere Congratulations to you and Brian from your Mom!! I'm DELIGHTED with the idea that we will have ANOTHER darling Grandchild!! I'm sincerely sorry that you're SICK, but thrilled that you're 'spectin'!! Lots of Love, from Mom
Oh Kamber, this is great news! The jump from 2 to 3 was more like a giant leap for me. You've read my blog; you understand my issues. I just wish I had three hands now, but even though I never feel like there's never enough of me to go around, I am loving being a mommy of 3, and I know you will too. I took Zofran to help with my morning sickness (or really my all day 24 hour sickness). Ask your OB about it. It's a wonder drug! Much love to you! This is so exciting!!
Post a Comment