Having such a lovely time, just thought I'd put up a few picts of our trip...
Yep, we're LOVING our little Hawaiian vacation (and I just backspaced 5-6 times, trying to figure out how to spell Hawaiian.) We have spotty internet access, so it's been especially nice to have a bit of a technology break as well. Just thought I'd check in and add a few pics, since it's been soooo long since I've blogged.
In the meantime, we've been missing our baby-kids sooo much! How is it that we were soooo ready for a break, and now we just keep talking about how cute and sweet and wonderful they are? Here are a few of the pics that were left on our camera...





Aren't they cute?! Will have to write more later. Too much fun!!
9 comments:
Kamber, we just got back from Hawaii last week! We went to the Big Island and Maui and had an amazing time. Trying to figure out a way to live there permanently... :)
Nice pictures, Kam! Your dad and I sat by that very same waterfall, and took a picture at that very same point of the Canyon, I believe, when we were there a few years ago. How FUN!! How nice of you to take the time to put a few pictures up for us to see. (I can tell by the lack of comments, that not many of your friends have faith in finding anything here on your blog when they check...) :) :)
And cute pictures of the kids, too. It IS odd how when you finally get a little time away, the major topic of conversation is how sweet the kids are! (Your dad and I have done that all through these years---NOW we do it about the Grandkids!!)
Thanks for posting, Kam. You guys look nice and relaxed and at ease. Keep having fun! (Thanks for your calls!!) (Lance & Jen called from Cozumel right after I talked with YOU, and our caller ID looked like I missed a call from Blaine in Dubai earlier today!) Love, Mom
Kamber, I'm glad you get to be on vacation. The first time Uncle Rick and I went to Hawaii Kendra was just 6 mos old and Sky was a year and a half. We were gone a whole 10 days! I was so homesick for my little babies so I know exactly how you feel. On a better note though, we have such fond memories of that trip...enjoy your alone time while you've got it.
PS I LOVE your white hat!
I hope you are enjoying the trip. I wish I was somewhere exotic...but...
have a great time.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that looks absolutely heavenly. I am so glad you get to be there together. It's beautiful. After seeing your pictures and Laura's I've decided we must go there. One day maybe we'll leave our kids and get to go somewhere to lounge on the beach. I hope you enjoy every minute of it. I can't wait to see more and hear more about the whole trip when you get back. Have fun.
I'm glad your having such a good time. And glad you not feeling sick. Someday we'll make it there, hopefully!
Wow, have fun! And yup, I know what you mean about missing the kids...
Yahoo for the update!! Looks like you're in paradise! I LOVE Hawaii!! And yes, you're kiddos are adorable. Keep havin fun.
Post a Comment