A few days after we returned from Hawaii, Samantha was in a little ballet recital. Boy, was she excited!! The best part was that three of her four grandmas came to watch her perform -- Grandma Susan came with Grandpa Dale. And Grandma Karen drove over with Grandma Eva (my grandma, Sammie's great grandma) and spent the night, just so they could be there for the special day. When I first told Samantha all three grandmas were coming, she said, "Whoah! That's toooo many grandmas!!" ha! One minute later, she changed her mind and told me, "Well, it's not really too many, it's just A LOT of grandmas, which is good."
It was hard to get clear shots while she was on the stage, but here she is with all the other little 4-yr-old ballerinas, doing their part.
Here she is, admiring the special fairy wand her teacher gave each of the girls as a special thank-you. She was supposed to be dancing, but well...

When it was all over, we let Spence and Sam play up on the stage. Spencer was really getting into his own routine, and even got a few other audience members taking his picture...

Look at her form. So graceful... :)
4 comments:
Oh the cuteness is painful. There is nothing cuter than little girls in ballet recitals. Love it!
Wait....she sings AND dances! I think you've got too much talent on your hands. LOL Seriously though, I loved, LOVED her little song that she sang for Uncle Rick and I. What. A. Doll. If you have a copy of that song could you send it to me? The words were so neat and I'd love to learn to play it.
What cute pictures of our little Doll....(dolls, I guess--considering Spencer got in on the photos, too...) It was SO FUN to be a part of that special day and watch that darling little girl be in the height of her glory! And she truly DOES have great form--she moves very gracefully, and I love watching her. I have tons of pictures on MY cameral of her on that day--including a couple cute videos you'll like seeing, Kam.
Oh, and I had such a good time taking your Grandma Eva like that. Thanks for taking the time to post this. Love, Mom
so cute. looks like she had fun.
Post a Comment