Okay, so the hair (or lack of, in Samantha's case) makes it easier to tell. But still, we sure get a lot of comments about how Natalie and Samantha look alike. I think maybe we're onto something here, eh?!
In case you were having trouble telling which is which: 1.Natalie 2.Samantha 3.Natalie 4.Samantha 5.Natalie 6.Samantha. They both wore this cute little outfit at two months, and promptly grew out of it about two days after the first time they wore it! Sammie wore it on Valentines Day, Natalie wore it right around the first of December. How fun -- sisters sharing clothes, already! :)



4 comments:
How fun that you took pictures of them in the same outfit and on the same blanket. They look so much alike, that's for sure. Both cuties!
Yes! I guessed right before you told me. But only becasue I remember getting a picture of Sammie with the rose in it. Yeah, I kind of cheated. Because otherwise I would not have been able to tell.
You are going to have to start doing what I do. Either look at what house the picture is in, or look at the date of the file on the computer. They sure are both cute though!
I'm proud to say, I could tell the difference! (But just barely) They look so much alike - what a cute idea!
I couldn't help but notice your blog times, 1:07 am & 1:40 am! Kamber you have really got to get to bed at a decent time!!!
The pictures are so cute! I've thought Natalie looked like Sammie from the beginning but those pictures prove it! So crazy!
Post a Comment