Sunday, June 05, 2011

More Park Pictures

I can't resist. I just have to put up some more of the pictures from our park outing a few weeks ago. I was messing with the camera, trying to get some cute pics of the kids... maybe even "wall" worthy. I liked some of them enough to share...

It was hard to get Samantha to hold still long enough to pose, but I did get a few cute ones, I think...

A little too much sun, and too many shadows, and she's got that funny bite going on, but I love it, for some reason. Mama's bias, I guess...

Also kinda "squinty," but I like this one, too...

Spence's new smile... a little scrunchy, but so cute...


Love those lashes and those baby blues!

Also love this one, but darn that green thing on one corner of his head. If I knew photoshop.... oh well!

And now, more of the little lady who quite decidedly steals the show when it comes to photos right now...

Oh so yummy!!



hee hee... I love that little tongue!

Hard to get anything but cuteness when I'm taking pictures of this girlie! She just makes me smile!


And this last here.... It's from a different day, but every time I look at it, it makes me giggle inside. Thought I'd add it to the collection for blogger consumption...

ps. darling dress and matching bow compliments of our dear friend A. (hope she gets to see it!)
pss. Just back from a lovely, week-long vacation, WITH Brian and the kids. And with my parents, too! Oh yes, there is much to blog about... stay tuned!

5 comments:

McDowell Family said...

Did you come to Idaho and not tell anyone?? Oh well. Zachary says Natalie is soo cute! Hope you guys are doing well!! Bye

Lhone said...

The baby pics are so fun, though. Of course you're going to take more of Natalie! Plus, the older ones would rather play anyway. I understand ;) Bring on more pics of natalie!

Dalana and Mark said...

I am so excited to hear about your week-long vacation w/ Brian, the kids and your parents! I love all of the pics. Did you pick some out to enlarge for your wall? That last one of Natalie makes me giggle, too. Sooo cute!

Mel said...

I love that last one too! I can only get the cute candids as well. I have found that my kids pose for wall worthy pictures much better for other people. But the little ones are always so cute for anyone with a camera. So bring on more Natalie. Who can resist that smile!

Travis and Jana said...

Pretty impressive camera work Kamber!
I love that last shot of Natalie. As soon as I saw I laughed. So cute!