Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pictures with Santa

 I already mentioned our ward party, right? It was really nicely done! They even had Santa Claus come for a visit. With free professional pictures! So fun!! Brian took the kids in to get their pictures and visits with Santa, while I was helping out in the kitchen. Samantha wants... a lot. Dollhouse (where will we put it??), sled, skates, teddy bear, umm.... Santa will have to look at his list for the rest.


Spencer wants a dump truck and a digger. And Samantha always instructs him that he should also ask for "some surprises," because, "you never know!"











Sadly, it looks like Natalie did not get a visit with Santa. Poor Brian was trying to manage all three kids while I was helping out in the kitchen. So, I think Nat stayed relegated to the stroller. Too bad. I LOVE seeing babies' FIRST real encounters with Santa. ha ha! Am I morbid? I think it's so funny how they usually start bawling like crazy. 

We may be trying to take the kids to meet the REAL Santa down on 34th Street in the City tomorrow, so Natalie can have her chance to shine. We'll see. If not, well, at least the kids got some really cute pics, eh?!



2 comments:

amber and james said...

OH HOW FUN! Averi wants to marry Santa. She knows what to look for in a guy! I love seeing babies with Santa too...it is so cute. I am jealous you may get to see the "real" Santa on 34th st. I will live through you! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. I loved your card, someday we may one out too. : ) Love ya!

Lhone said...

Not to brag, but we got pics of Brianna screaming her head off! haha..I'm morbid too. I love it.