Thursday, January 12, 2012

Replaced??

I didn't come to bed fast enough last night... looks like Brian found a new roommate?
Ha ha ha!! That's the big bear I bought for Brian (and really for the kids) for Christmas. Funny, huh? Just had to share. :)

4 comments:

Karen, Kam's mom said...

VERY FUNNY!! It actually looks like it's about to EAT HIM!! How clever that husband of yours is!!

Actually, he gets to sleep in his own bed so IN-Frequently (at a decent time), that he's probably so tired that he likely forgets WHO'S supposed to be sleeping beside him!! :) :)

Erin said...

That IS hilarious! Although it really should be the other way around since you're usually the one having to go to bed alone.

I'm such a scaredy cat that I probably would keep the bear in my bed if Spencer had Brian's schedule!

turleybenson said...

By the way, this made me laugh out loud.

Lhone said...

Holy cow that's a big bear!!!!