So, guess what?
Blogger is telling me I am out of space and cannot upload any more photos unless I upgrade my account (for a nominal fee, of course).
This is sad to me. I'm just wondering, you fellow bloggers... has this happened to any of you?
Have you paid?
Or deleted pictures?
Or done something different??
Need some feedback here.
4 comments:
I didn't think that was possible?? I hope I never get to that point. I have friends who prtint their blog into a book. Like an already made photo album. That way you can deleate and start over. Good luck.
Even if it costs you MONEY, my dear, PAY the MONEY and KEEP ON BLOGGING!! :) :) Love, your mom!!
I had it happen too. And i decided the 5 bucks for 20x the amount of storage was worth it. I started deleting pics from the post that I had already put into a book, but decided I wanted to keep them all up. So I gave in. I figure if it took me a couple years to fill up the free amount of space it will take me around 40 years to fill up the 20GB.
That hasn't happened to me and I sure hope it doesn't!
Post a Comment