Friday, September 19, 2014

Little girls time

I sat outside with Natalie and Camille for a while yesterday. Natalie made me a "chocolate pie" (made with rose petals, leaves, and rocks). She set it by the front door, and told me it's okay to leave it there because no one will want to eat it because it is rocks. :-)

Camillie took her first ride in the swing that the kids tied to the Maple tree in our front yard. She loved it, even though it is set at an angle and swings crooked.


It wasn't a long time to be outside with them, but I sure enjoyed my dolly girls! It reminded me that I need to take time for those small moments that will someday  be the most meaningful treasures, I'm sure!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Kam~

I love reading your blog . . . you should be a writer! Your little girls are so adorable, the remind me so much of you!

Enjoy the summer, it will be gone too quickly!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

I love those moments that you can just be and are memorable just because. Even better when you get pictures of them. Such fun and cute little girls!