Yes, I said Natalie-- our new four-year-old dolly. She was at a friend's house jumping on the trampoline, and she fell and hit the bar.:( It's on the bottom row, on the right side....
She was pretty sad, and we quickly took her to the dentist and got x-rays. It was a clean bust and should heal up well, he said. We gave her Motrin, and an hour later she felt well enough to eat pizza and am ice cream sandwich. And, she went to bed feeling very excited about the tooth fairy coming tonight! :-)


3 comments:
poor girl! but at least its a baby tooth and meant to come out. moneys always good.
Aaa! That has always been my biggest fear but she seems to be handling it quite well. Even excited about the tooth fairy! LOL Oh and Bronwyn just saw Nat's picture and she said "That's my favorite friend!".
So sorry that happened! I hope the tooth fairy ends up being VERY Generous!! Of course--to Nattie--ANYTHING would seem like a LOT~~! :) She's such a cutie!! (I'm sure glad it wasn't a messy situation. Coulda been way worse, it sounds like....) Love, Mom
Post a Comment