Friday, August 21, 2015

Camille is talking to us


Our baby girl is starting to say lots of fun little words. It is so cute to hear her, and so fun to watch her learning. I just wanted to take a few minutes to write some of her best words…
She says:
Dada, and sometimes daddy. She calls  Spencer daddy also, which he thinks is hilarious. :-)
Mama, finally… It took her a longer time than I was hoping!
Grandma, although it sounds a lot like mama. :-)
Grandpa – sounds like pop-pop
Popcorn – – Also sounds kind of like Pop-pop
She also uses pop-pop to mean soda pop, otter pop or popsicle. I think she just knows "pop" usually means something good. :-)
Go
Hot
More
Baby
No – – This is new, as of today. I'm not sure I'm so happy about it, but it was inevitable.
Natalie – – Sounds more like Nah-yee, and it is so cute! :-)
Hello– – sounds more like heyyo. She looks down her own shirt, and says hello to herself. :-) I'm not so fond of it when she does it to me, but I think she's looking for her binky. Ha!
Ella,  because she absolutely adores her cousin Ella. She talks about Ella even when she's not around. :-)
Up
Help– – She said this this morning, trying to help me make my bed.

Oh, I almost forgot two...
Here-ya-go-- she says this when she's handing me something. It sounds more like heee-go. 
Shoes-- she LOVES shoes and wanders around finding people's shoes and bringing them to their owners. And when she gives them to you, of course she says "hee-go!":) She has brought me as many as four pairs of my shoes while I've been making dinner!


That's all I can think of right now. We sure do love this little cutie, and can't believe how fast she is growing up!





4 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Kam!

Camille is so adorable! I love it when they start to put words together . . . but, it means they are growing up, which isn't so great! Thanks for sharing, I love being able to see how your family is growing, and to see that beautiful face of yours occasionally!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Barb said...

Hi Kam!

Camille is so adorable! I love it when they start to put words together . . . but, it means they are growing up, which isn't so great! Thanks for sharing, I love being able to see how your family is growing, and to see that beautiful face of yours occasionally!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Lhone said...

I LOVE baby words. We still use the kids' words for things. Like Britty (Brittany) Don't mush me (push). Blah blah (Brandon). etc etc. So fun

Karen said...

I LOVE her little words!! She's really good at letting you know what she wants, even when she doesn't USE words, too--wouldn't you say?? I thought she'd say 'Grandma' really cute when she was here a few weeks ago--she'd say "Mamama" with three syllables, so that was pretty good! I really LOVE that little doll!!