



Okay, I'm going to try to add some pictures to this blog. One is of Sam and Brie together at my parents' house while we were home. Then one of Sam sitting up by herself at Randi's house in Seattle. Then one of Randi in her mother's silky moomoo, getting the mail. Then one of Sam eating an orange that she peeled all by herself! I'll see if those work then maybe I'll try some more in a while.
1 comment:
Hip Hip Hooray!! You put another post on! With pictures!! I am so excited. I've been checking your blog EVERY single day just waiting and waiting. I love the pictures. I love that you got Randi in her silky moo moo and I am so impressed with Sam sitting up and I especially love the picture of Sam and Brie at their very first sleep over!
Post a Comment