Thursday, December 07, 2006

More of Sam

Just a couple more shots of Samantha doing her cute stuff... She was thrilled to finally push buttons on the computer for a change. It was "off" so we let her bang away, and she liked the beeps it made, telling her the keyboard was immobilized.
My mom sent some cute little hair elastics for Samantha's birthday. I'm no hair expert, but I attempted some little piggy tails with her last week. She wouldn't hold still, so they are crooked. But they're kinda cute, eh?
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Nice try on the pig tails Kam. I guess Samantha has a lot of hair also. Well, a whole lot more than Brie. I couldn't find enough hair on her whole head to form a pig tail. Congrats to Samantha for being so good at growing beautiful red hair.

Anonymous said...

Cute hair-do, Momma Kam!! You did
GREAT!! You say it's hard to get Sammi to hold still so you can work on her hair, and your own Grandma---who's a beautician--said the best way to get little ones to hold still is to pre-occupy them with something to play with that requires concentration--or have a friend (or Daddy) hold her and play with her while you work on her hair.

But no matter what you may do in the future, that little hair looks DARLING!! I'm glad you were able to get those pig tails in so well. And I'm glad the hair items I sent helped. Love, Mom