The dining room, with a view into the living room. I took this one at night, so you can't see the cute vines out the window, or the nice lighting that comes through the patio doors in the living room. The following is a daytime shot of the living room.
Here's a view of the dining room, looking across to the kitchen. It's a big open-plan layout that I love, since it's easy to keep conversations going whether I'm in the kitchen, dining room, or living room. (Not that I converse with myself, of course.)
Below is our master bedroom. It's got tons of storage space, which is WONDERFUL! Brian and I each have our own closet (his is cleaner), plus a spare coat closet, and a separate closet for towels and sheets. My favorite is the view from the patio doors out into the back garden.
Here's a shot of Samantha's room/guest room. It looks a bit tight from this angle, but it's actually roomy enough for all that's in there. Sam loves to play with her toys at the side of the crib and at the end of the bed. We still need to decorate, of course.
3 comments:
Kamber, your new place looks awesome!! I love all the windows and natural light - and the back garden, too! Looks lovely. :)
Kam,
I enjoyed watching the videos of Sam. She is getting so big and she is so cute. I love the new house too. Looks awesome.
Kerri
Kam--I LOVE these pictures of your new home. I can hardly wait till we get to come and SEE it in PERSON!! (I don't know when that'll be, but I sincerely look forward to it!!)
I showed these pictures to your brothers tonight and they agree that your home looks very inviting!! I don't think we can get Lance into London, but Wade's willing to catch the next plane there. :) Love, Mom
Post a Comment