Sunday, February 04, 2007

Twinkle twinkle... our little Star.

Samantha loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle with me and Brian. Every time she lays down for a nap or night time, we sing together and I close the door and listen to her continue to hum the tune. I was excited to see that she recognized the tune when I played it on the piano.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

WOW!! I can't believe she can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! She certainly has your musical talent already. How great that she is already up at a piano. I love it.

Kamber! When is your phone line going to be back? I have hated not being able to call whenever I want and that has been often! I am here waiting for your phone call - usually between 1pm and 4pm my time. Call me!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic, remarkable little Granddaughter I have!! Isn't she AMAZING??!! Singing and playing the piano at only age one!! I'm SO GLAD that you recorded her doing that, Kam!!

Her brilliant abilities certainly DO take after her mother's bright ways during childhood. Remember, Kamber, listening to that tape-recording I had of YOU when you were only TWO, spelling words, naming colors, reciting birthdates of you and your brothers, sounding out 'sounds' that letters in the alphabet make, and talking like a little pro?! You truly were a Smartie, and little Sam being able to SING so young, proves that SHE'S following in your footsteps, eh!? (Do I sound somewhat like a BRAGGY grandma and proud Mother??!) :) (sorry....)

We've listened to this over and over, though and just LOVE it!! She was singing this same song in the back-seat of the car when we picked you up at Christmas time, and I was wishing we would've recorded her, so I'm sure glad you DID!! Thanks for the time it takes to put these things up where we can view 'em. Love, Mom