This is the last post on Egypt, I think. I know it's nice to see pictures with people in them, which is why most of what I posted had us in the photos. But it's also nice to take some artsy pictures of cool places, so this shows some of the beautiful, amazing places we saw while we were there.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'll put my comment under this artsy post. I love all of the writings and pictures you have put up! Thank you! Don't feel like it's too much, I have looked at them several times. What fun experiences you are getting to have at this time in your life. I often think how it's kind of a bummer that Samantha won't remember most of the places she's been to, but she'll have so many pictures with her at cool places. I'm glad you guys are back safe and sound.
Hey Kam--I just now printed off all of your writings regarding Egypt, and took them in 19 sheet protectors, (front and back sheets), over to your Grandma Hone. She's SO excited to get them!! She's really anxious to read all about your adventures, and I'm sure she's gonna have a GREAT time doing so!
Your dad and I sure have enjoyed reading all about the things you saw and did. Like Dalana, I've looked at these things over and over and still keep interested!! Thanks for all your hard work in preparing 'em for us to see and read. Lots of Love to you, Mom
Well I just finished reading and looking at everything from your trip. Again, I say FASCINATING! I'm with Karen, I've never thought about wanting to go to Eygpt, but wow, what an adventure you guys had. The pictures are so interesting. You all look thrilled to be seeing and doing all that you are. What a spectacular place to visit. My favorite pictures/experience you shared was Mt. Sinai. Wowee! Amazing. I am glad you rode a camel too. That is so cool. Mostly, I am extremely impressed with how well Samantha did. That girl had to go up and down and all over in the middle of the dusty desert - with camels too - and it sounds like she did great. What a trooper. I'm glad you all had such a wonderful time and I'm glad you all made it back safe. Good for you for taking on such an adventure!
love to see your pics and hear about your adventures. we'll be in the UK this Sunday, staying for a week and will probably be in London next Fri and Sat.
4 comments:
I'll put my comment under this artsy post. I love all of the writings and pictures you have put up! Thank you! Don't feel like it's too much, I have looked at them several times. What fun experiences you are getting to have at this time in your life. I often think how it's kind of a bummer that Samantha won't remember most of the places she's been to, but she'll have so many pictures with her at cool places. I'm glad you guys are back safe and sound.
Hey Kam--I just now printed off all of your writings regarding Egypt, and took them in 19 sheet protectors, (front and back sheets), over to your Grandma Hone. She's SO excited to get them!! She's really anxious to read all about your adventures, and I'm sure she's gonna have a GREAT time doing so!
Your dad and I sure have enjoyed reading all about the things you saw and did. Like Dalana, I've looked at these things over and over and still keep interested!! Thanks for all your hard work in preparing 'em for us to see and read. Lots of Love to you, Mom
Well I just finished reading and looking at everything from your trip. Again, I say FASCINATING! I'm with Karen, I've never thought about wanting to go to Eygpt, but wow, what an adventure you guys had. The pictures are so interesting. You all look thrilled to be seeing and doing all that you are. What a spectacular place to visit. My favorite pictures/experience you shared was Mt. Sinai. Wowee! Amazing. I am glad you rode a camel too. That is so cool. Mostly, I am extremely impressed with how well Samantha did. That girl had to go up and down and all over in the middle of the dusty desert - with camels too - and it sounds like she did great. What a trooper. I'm glad you all had such a wonderful time and I'm glad you all made it back safe. Good for you for taking on such an adventure!
Hey kamber...
love to see your pics and hear about your adventures. we'll be in the UK this Sunday, staying for a week and will probably be in London next Fri and Sat.
nikki wardle
Post a Comment