Friday, May 11, 2007

Visitors!

Hello! It's hard to get in some good blog time when we're so busy enjoying ourselves around here. We've had Scott and Alicia and their baby Brielle here this week, and it's been so much fun! I hope to be able to put up some pictures and write about what we've been up to, but not right now, because we're on our way out the door again in just a few minutes. So, for now, just a few quick pictures I'm stealing from Scott and Alicia's camera...

The girls on the beach in Stevenston (where Scott's dad is from).

The Brig 'o doon, a lovely bridge from the 13th century, famous in Robert Burns' poetry.

Our lovely Marriott country club hotel in Edinburgh.

Edinburgh Castle... we took a tour. Very lovely!
More to come later.... Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kam---Glad to see you were able to sneak in a few minutes to get some pictures up on the Blog. That picture of you girls in the ocean sure is neat!

I know you've had a GREAT time taking your Scotland trip and getting to be with Scott and Alicia, and I've been reading on Alicia's blog all about the fun time you all had together. It sounds WONDERFUL! The little bed-'n-breakfast bungalow you stayed in sounds SO nice!!

If you are inserting pictures from Alicia's camera, does that mean you guys are returning the new camera you got instead of keeping it and taking pictures?? If so, it's going to be all the way till July till we get to see MORE of your pictures, and I don't know if I can STAND to wait THAT long!! :) Meanwhile, though, keep on writing, at least. We LOVE to hear from you!! Love, Mom

Lisa Michelle said...

Oh wow - it looks gorgeous out there! Have so much fun!!