Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Lazy Sunday afternoon
It felt quite luxurious this weekend to have Brian at home with us ALL DAY LONG on Sunday! We went to our church meetings (Stake Conference this week), walked in Hyde Park for a bit, took long naps, and played in the back garden. Unfortunately, the camera was only available for the back garden playtime, so you'll have to imagine the rest.
This delicious little red sunsuit is yet another find from the Nearly New sale... I bought it last year and have been WAITING for her to grow into it, finally! She did not do a good job of modelling it in any of these picts. We'll have to try again next time she gets to wear it.
As you can see above, Sam's overcoming her fear of the water hose now. She often wants to "help" water the flowers, which usually entails her sucking the end of the hose. Gross.
When it got a little chilly for the sunsuit, we opted for a change. And yes, Sam knew just how her pants were supposed to go!

It was wonderful to have our little family time, amid the busyness of Brian's work (two more weeks and this worlds-record-worst deal of all deals is OVER!). Below, Sam helps Daddy eat some colored pencils...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys got to spend some quality time together! I'm glad things are looking a bit better with Brian's work schedule. I love Samantha's little red dress, I especially love the first and third pictures of her, they're adorable! We love you guys!
Post a Comment