My blogging has just become more complicated. In an attempt to be more user-friendly, it seems blogger is trying to guess where I'm located and give me a language to match my location. All my prompts and links on all my blogger pages are now listed in some kind of Italian or Dutch or something. I can't read what they say, and I have no idea how to get them to change back to English. Anyone else ever had this problem? I think it's because we're in the UK, so our blogger network must be stationed somewhere European, probably. If anyone has any tips on this, I'd love some help!
In the meantime, please be patient with my lapses in blogging...it's not so appealing when I can't understand how to load my docs anymore. Tedious.
1 comment:
Did the same to me the other day. Freakin' Blogspot...
Post a Comment