So we are back from a lovely little trip to Portugal, such a nice, relaxing break. I thought I'd share some of the fun pictures from our trip. Mainly castles, cathedrals, churches, oceans and architecture (that's really what Portugal's about, we've decided). Later, when I have more time and brainpower (sometime less close to midnight), I might add some details about what you see here. But for now, just picture power...
That's all for now. I will only add that Brian took a bajillion-million MORE pictures than just these few, so, if you continue to stalk, you might eventually see:
a) comments on all the pictures I've just added
b) a lot more "artsy" pictures of cathedrals, castles, oceans, and architecture.
Hold tight!
6 comments:
Portugal looks beautiful! Again, I think I would love to visit there. I'm glad you went there before your European dream comes to a crashing halt. It all looks so pretty, but maybe a bit cold and rainy and then I see Brian and Samantha headed into the pool. Did they really swim?
I stumbled upon your blog and thought I'd leave a comment because I too am always curious to whom might be reading my blog. What a fun adventure for your family. Really beautiful pictures. Corrine (Austin, Tx)
I found your blog after getting Steve and Amanda's Christmas letter which referenced their blog. I have loved reading and feeling like I can get to know your family better. My husband's mother (from Brazil) lived in Portugal for a year and now I really wish we could have visited it looks beautiful! Kristin (Brian's cousin)Spanish Fork, Ut
OK fine. I'll post. Kam, why don't you look more pregnant? You suck. Europe sure looks nice...you suck again! (Aren't you glad I don't post more often?)
Thanks for the Portugal pictures; I vote for posting them all but it might make the blog a bit long ;-). I of course love them all.
Brent
Wow Kam and Brian---What pretty pictures!! Thanks so very much for taking the time to put them on your blog. They're GREAT!! Doesn't little Sammie look TINY in that picture of a courtyard (or something like that??) And she's just darling in that little flared skirt! How sweet!! Looking forward to MORE!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment