The past week or so, Sam has developed a night-waking habit. This is especially bothersome now that we're also up with Spencer a couple or three times each night. The other night, while Brian was out of town, Sam came into our bedroom at 3:30a.m. She turned on the light by my side of the bed and started talking to me about toys and books and her sippy cup. What?! Where did our good little sleeper go?!
She's also still VERY attached to her binky. (Yes, my will power to rid her of the binky died sometime last summer -- she'll eventually grow out of it, right?) The rule has always been she could only have it in her bed at naptime and bedtime. But now that she can get in and out of bed any old time she wants, she also thinks she can go have a little binky time any time she feels like it. Due to extenuating circumstances (my surgery, Spencer's birth, etc.) we've been quite indulgent with that one. She now calls herself "Binky Lover" -- something I called her once when I caught her with it.
Anyway, I just wanted to write a bit about Sammie and her fun big-girl bed. She does really seem to love it, thankfully.
5 comments:
Your kids are adorable. It's sad they are growing up so fast and so far from us. Can't wait till you move back!
So cute. That is the perfect "big girl bed". I bet she loves the freedom it gives her. I hope that night waking doesn't continue. You already have enough night waking.
Yay for big girl beds! Congrats Sammie. WE need to come over one of these days and have a look...
Love the bed...hate the hat!
Scott
It is a totally sweet bed. But this one is even better.
Post a Comment