Saturday, October 11, 2008

P-Jammie Time!

So, I have a lot of cute pictures of our kids sleeping, or lounging, or hanging out in their pajamas. It's been a long time since I've just posted cute kiddie pictures and I thought I'd put these up for fun. (Lots of these were from our Boston trip, since we were sharing a room with them and "watching" them sleep a lot of the time. )




Aside: the binky is now a thing of the past! I may find time to write a separate post about it, but if not, celebrate with us for NO MORE BINKY!!!





Twinners! Aunt Janice bought matching pajamas for the nieces. Sooo cute!



This last one is the princess bed at RC Willey. Samantha LOVES it and takes her shoes off so she can climb in, every time we go there (even though we encourage her NOT to climb on in). She LOVES that bed, so we continue to visit it (rather than buy it for $650!)

9 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

What cute pictures, Kam!! I just now took time to read the posts made by Reni and Ruth and Greg, and saw on Leslie's blog that you had just posted something new. Isn't that little "Red-head Bed-head" a cutie???? (And little brother Spence is a cutie, too!!) I can hardly wait to see them IN PERSON!! Love, Mom

ManicMandee said...

Awesome photos! That toddler bed Samantha was in was exactly like the one I offered to give you guys. Funny. Glad you got one. Miss you guys!

Amy said...

Your kids are so cute, Kam. Some of my favorite pictures of my kids are when they're sleeping. That's usually when things wind down enough for me to remember the camera :)

Mel said...

So cute. I also like to take pictures of my kids sleeping. They are so peaceful and calm.

Joyce said...

I like the picture of Sammy laying on the bed with Spencer and her hair is all poofed out. Very cute! Spencer looks huge. I am glad all is going well. How did you get rid of her binky?

mitzi said...

Found this link on Amanda's blog--it is great to know what you guys are up to! I hope you are enjoying being back in Idaho!

Serenity said...

Hey Kam!
Cute! Cute! Cute! I love that she loves going to that princess bed. Brecken would be the same way :) Let's get together this week! (or whenever works) The only days I can't are Thurs and Sat! I'll give you a call a little later!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hey kamber! your mom told me yesterday that you had a blog, so i searched for it this morning :). i'm glad i found it! your kids are so stinkin' cute!!

Travis and Heather said...

Hey Kam, Sam is adorable!!