Anyway, I thought I'd share some cute picts of the kids and some of their latest fun stuff. Spencer has learned a lot of new tricks lately. First trick...
Our little man is on the move. This is a little video I took when he was first scooting, a couple of weeks ago. Now he's crawling everywhere, quite professionally.
And along with crawling, he has another trick to share...
She also got a new princess game that she plays with almost every day. It was one I got awhile ago and told her it looked a little too old for her so we would save it until she was a little older. Well, in a pinch I got it out and told her she could play with it (to keep her busy). She immediately asked, "So, now I'm a little bit older?" Here she is clutching her new game, as she sits in her NEW booster seat -- proving that yes, she IS a little bit older! For the holidays, Sammie got a new "princess" dress, as she calls it.
She wants to wear it EVERY Sunday (and every other day, for that matter), and often asks if I can put on MY princess dress (wedding dress) too, so we can be matching? Hasn't happened yet.
Sam also has a new love for "all things baby." She loves playing with her dolls, changes their names every other day, and changes their clothes every other minute (which gets tricky, as both dolls only have two outfits each). I find her babies in the strangest places... here they are in the bathroom closet upstairs, and later they were sleeping in the tub. I think it's cute, and so much fun to see her imagination develop.
I find her babies in the strangest places... here they are in the bathroom closet upstairs, and later they were sleeping in the tub. I think it's cute, and so much fun to see her imagination develop. She put Bob the Bear in time out yesterday for hitting, "we AREN'T supposed to HIT, BOB!". Hmm... sounds familiar?
That's all for now, folks. Sorry to be such a slacker blogger. I'm amazed anybody still reads, though I'm really glad you do. Thanks! I'll try to get a post up sooner this time, kay?
4 comments:
so cute! thanks for the update :). we missed you yesterday :(. hope your holidays are going great!
Good to see you blogging again! I'd be impressed if you could fit in your wedding dress. I have NO chance! I'm sad that we didn't get to see Spencer in action at TG. He seems fun!
Oh Kam, thanks so much for Blogging again!! It's great to see these pictures and keep up with Spencer's 'tricks' and Sammie's activities. Those little videos are priceless!! Spencer's little 'army crawl' didn't pan out cause you had the camera, but he sure is good nowdays at a REAL Crawl!
Sammie can sing out lots louder and better than she did for the camera, but I'm glad you got her on video like this---even if she's NOT her normal, confident-sounding self!! It's amazing how loud she can BELT OUT "You Are My Sunshine"! I LOVE seeing the kids like this and really appreciate you taking the time to give your uncooperative "antiquated computer" another try with this blogging!! Lots of Love, your Mom
I love Play Doh! Hours of stationary entertainment. Plus it's always fun to see what they come up with. Little Spencer is so cute and I love Sammie and her Princess Dress.
Post a Comment