- "I need a drink because I have pick-ups." (hiccups)
- To the ref at Brian's BBall game who jokingly said he'd like to keep Spencer. "No, you can't keep him. He has to stay at MY house. He's MY brother." (very defensively)
- After I told her she could either wear her black shoes or her brown shoes with the frilly dress: "Well Mom, apparently I like my Princess light-up shoes best, because that's what I'm wearing!" (yes, she said apparently. It was darling. And yes, she wore her pink princess light-up shoes with the dress. And looked cute.)
- "I will never have a wet pull-up EVER again!" (Said multiple mornings after multiple wet pull-ups, of course.)
- When I was encouraging her to pray over her breakfast: "Mom, can't we just call Jesus on the phone?"
- When Spencer got all those shots, I forgot to mention Sammie's cute observation, right after the nurse walked out and Spencer was still screaming dramatically. She said, "It looks like Spencer didn't love those shots too much." (So observant.)
- When I found her pouring out the brand new bottle of kids shampoo that we just bought (that she's soooo excited about), she said "I just had to show it to Emma and wash her hair a little bit." (Emma is her bald doll with a plastic head.)
- "I LOVE Basagna!" (lasagna)
That's all for now, folks. I love my kidders.
8 comments:
Kids say the funniest stuff! Thanks for sharing. We still love popi-dope at our house.
I'm glad you wrote these down, Kamber, and I'm wondering what Lisa's 'popi-dope' is, but I haven't heard that one yet. I've heard Sammie say that about never EVER wearing another wet pull-up, but she just can't seem to make that HAPPEN yet, sweetie that she is. I'm sorry she washed her bald dolls head with her new shampoo, but I think it's innovative that she wants to call Jesus on the phone. Isn't she SOMETHING??! This Grandma sure loves her!
I love the things they come up with. We started a book for each of the kids that is just for writing such things down.
Those are some really cute things!! That's great you documented that.
Samantha says the cutest things - and she seems to use pretty advanced words for her age and she understands how to use them! What a smarty pants!!
Sis
You are so amazing and you life is so much like mine??!?!?! I keep meaning to call you-there's a good WWatchers blog I really enjoy. It's marenshealthythoughts. She married a kid I know and is pretty inspiring. I joined 2 wks ago and I am really liking it this time. I just got caught up on your blog and I am so glad someone else is so much like me! I just wish we were closer. i am going to plan a trip up to see you.
Have a good week......
Kari
Post a Comment