Samantha especially loved the flamingos in the pool, but we didn't get a very good picture with them. I thought it was funny she was so fascinated with them, when we brought her to see the butterflies. They're way in the background, behind us in this picture...
And Spencer was really enthused, as you can tell. But who can blame him, when he'd just cruised around Butchart Gardens for several hours?
That's all I'm going to write about our trip. It was lovely, we had a great time, I wish we were still there because things here are a little... dull? right now. Oh well. We'll have more pictures of ... something? sometime? We're looking for a second car right now, so maybe I can put up pictures of our search --- like Spencer eating the THOUSANDS of pebbles at the dealership yesterday. Or Sammie with her Fanta orange mustache from the free soda? (Sigh.) On second thought, maybe not. Bye for now!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Last stop in Victoria -- Butterfly Gardens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Geez man, you guys sure don't sit still for very long. You are always on the go. We on the other hand have done nothing since we flew in from London.... I hope that will change next year. Great pictures!
Oh Kam---I finally got around to reading ALL of these recent posts this morning, and I want to tell you that I absolutely LOVE that picture of you and Sam sitting in the place where you say the Flamingos are in the background. How can I print that out? Any ideas??
And I thought it was really cute how Sammie was so very impressed with the Flamingos...when I talked with her right after you all had just returned from your trip, I asked her what she got to DO on her trip, and she said "We saw FLAMINGOS!" And I asked her what she saw when she was at the Butterfly Gardens (expecting that she would say 'lots of butterflies'), but she eagerly told me "We saw Flamingos!" How cute! I'm delighted that you all got to take that fun trip, Kam. Now it's time to come see US--right?? Love, Mom (we'll get some flamingos.....)
very awesome pictures of the butterflys sis. that big brown one that only lives a few days after years in a coocoon - what a story there eh? there has to be an analogy or parable in there somewhere right?
I'm glad its not just my kids that eat dirt. Bryson found out that sand is hard to swallow.
Post a Comment