Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Here's the girl!

Announcing baby girl Bishop! She was born this morning (5 Oct. 2010) at 7:28 am, at West Valley Medical Center in Caldwell, ID. She weighed 7 lb 4 oz and was 20 inches long. You might be able to see from the pictures that she has a nice crop of red hair on top. Both mother and baby are doing very well. I've included a few photos below of mother and daughter.









14 comments:

Mel said...

I have been waiting ALL day! She is precious. I love that hair what a pretty color, just like Sammie. What a beautiful baby. Congratulations! So is the name still what I heard earlier? Just wondering since you didn't post it.

Karen--grandma of 14! said...

This post is from the Proud GRANDMA who already got to HOLD that little sweet doll!! She's SO CUTE and adorable. And I can tell you right now--she has a set of LUNGS on her that are likely going to keep her momma and daddy awake for hours at a time, I bet!!

Brian and Kam said earler today that her name is indeed the one that you heard earlier, Mel. But until THEY announce it, I guess I won't mention it either.

I'm glad that Kam is doing as well as she is. She was very alert and talkative with us this afternoon--after an early morning C-section, and she's pleased that she did so good during it all--she didn't even throw up (like so many moms had told her THEY did.) She's feeling pretty good and looking forward to talking to everyone pretty soon. I'm really pleased with you Kam--that you're such a TROOPER!! Love, your mom Karen

Lisa Michelle said...

Congratulations Kamber and Brian!!! She is adorable!! Can't wait to hear her name!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

What a cute! Can't wait to meet her in person!!

Jeni said...

I love that top picture of you two. She is PRECIOUS. :)

Well done, Mama. :)

Lhone said...

congrats you two!!! So glad that is over with, eh? Now on to the recovery. I hope all goes well and that she is a good baby for you guys. can't wait to see her in person.

ManicMandee said...

I'm hating that we are in Utah right now! She's adorable. Don't let her grow for a while. K?
Congratulations!

Timo said...

Congrats, Bishops! She is a cutie. Can't wait to hear her name.--timo and becky

Kelly said...

So sweet! Congratulations!

Janell said...

Way to go Kam!! She is beautiful and looks just like Sam (to me anyway)! Congrats to you!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!! I'm glad to hear everything went well--I've been thinking of you all day. I totally understand if you feel the need to change her name to KARI:-0

Randi said...

Wow-ee! Was Sammie that red-headed?

Guess what? My old boss and his wife had a baby on the 5th, too. They named her "Maple." For real.

Just something to think about, before you sign any birth certificates.

Serenity said...

Congratulations Kamber!! That is so amazing! Another red head, how fun! My new red head and your new red head will have to be great friends :) She looks beautiful. I hope all goes well with recovery!!! And I too can't wait to hear what you name her!

jeanna eggers said...

Congratulations! So happy for you. Cant wait to hear what you named her.