Saturday, October 09, 2010

Meet Natalie...

Natalie Karen Bishop
Born: Oct 5, 2010
Time: 7:28 a.m.
Weight: 7 lbs 4 oz
Height: 20 inches
Hair: red

She's gorgeous, and yes, her hair is so very red and so cute and wispy. She looks a lot like Samantha and one of these days I'll have to do some comparison shots from Sam's first days. I have so much I want to write about these last few wonderful day. I was already so behind, and now here I am getting even further behind. Thank goodness Brian was able to put up a few pics while I was in the hospital with Natalie. I hope to add more of the details... soon. For now, just some more fun pictures...

First family picture with Natalie. (Sammie was pouting because... I don't remember why, she just does that a lot lately. A stage?)

Going home from the hospital. It's amazing how small they are in the car seat on that first day, eh?
How did this one get sideways? Oh well. I'll change it later. This one really shows off that red hair!

Adoring visitors. I love this shot, of all the cousins waiting for their turn to hold Natalie.

More to come... really!!

4 comments:

turleybenson said...

Aww, congratulations, Kamber! So tiny and beautiful. I'm so happy for you!!

ManicMandee said...

So happy for you!

Debbie said...

Congrats!!! Your little girl was born the day after my big girl!!!! I hope that you are enjoying her. Someday we will have to discuss how the adjustment is for you.

Mel said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful!