I haven't posted in awhile, and now is not the time (midnight). But here are some fun picts of some of our fun times, in no specific order, and with very little commentary this time.
At the Farmstead -- a fun little Halloween outing we had with some of the Bishop family that live around here, corn maze and all!
Goofy kids. I think it's funny that Samantha has finally started pulling silly faces for the camera. Well, sometimes funny, anyway (as long as I'm not hoping for a less silly girl).

I just love the spikey red hair. She's so cute.

Spencer at the park... Not sure what he's doing, but he was too busy doing it to look for a picture.
Our family has an obsession with the Idaho State Capitol building. Our kids love to go there, and ask if we can go for an outing to the capitol about once a week.

Camel's Back Park, at the top of the hill overlooking Boise. Not too interested in posing, but they loved climbing the big hill with Brian. Natalie and I were in the car waaaay down at the bottom in the parking lot (pictured in the middle on the right.)
Bath time for Natalie. She really likes the bath, and the kids REALLY like to watch her get her bath.
I love restaurants with crayons. They don't know how much entertainment they provide for our little colorer girl!

Sammie had a stuffed animal party on her bed. Everyone was very well-behaved and sat very orderly and still for the group photo...

Spencer's new pastime is sleeping ANYWHERE during nap time... on the floor in front of the door, on the big queen bed (John's bed, he calls it), or, in this case, in the chair...

If you have a second, blow this one up and look at how detailed Samantha got with her coloring. That's a new trick she has, and I think it's so cute! She loves making sure ALL the colors are used just right.
More to come some other time. I hope!
3 comments:
Samantha is QUITE the colorer! Very impressive! Loved seeing all you guys have been up to - looked like fun! Can't imagine how big little Natalie is getting, but she's a cutie!!
Whaat fun random pics. I love all the day to day stuff. what cute kids you have! We're excited to see you in a week or so!
You have the cutest family! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Barb
Post a Comment