Oh sooo good to see and hear your voices!! We miss you so much. It's been fun to watch your blog! Sammie looks like Brian when she made that funny face!!! Miss you!
How PRECIOUS that little Jumper Girl is!! How I'd LOVE to see her IN PERSON, jumping like that! But thanks for the video--it's the next best thing to being there! (I'm wondering if she will have the ambition to jump like that now that she's all taped up??!) She is SO PRETTY, Kam, and just keeps getting cuter and cuter all the time! Love--a far-away Grandma
2 comments:
Oh sooo good to see and hear your voices!! We miss you so much. It's been fun to watch your blog! Sammie looks like Brian when she made that funny face!!! Miss you!
How PRECIOUS that little Jumper Girl is!! How I'd LOVE to see her IN PERSON, jumping like that! But thanks for the video--it's the next best thing to being there! (I'm wondering if she will have the ambition to jump like that now that she's all taped up??!) She is SO PRETTY, Kam, and just keeps getting cuter and cuter all the time! Love--a far-away Grandma
Post a Comment