And, a few fun ones of Spencer and Sammie, too. Only, I can't get most of them to turn the right way. Sorry!
4 comments:
Karen
said...
Oh my BEAUTIFUL LITTLE NATALIE DOLL!!! I LOVE seeing her in these pictures!! (You just BARELY posted them for me to see, and here's my little note back to you.) Thanks!! Love, Mom
What darling pictures of three little ones that we love and miss. Also enjoyed your blog and thoughts about life. We're having some beautiful weather here; hope you are having some lovely spring weather. The yard and garden are beckoning, so I'll close for now.
PRECIOUS!!! Hope NY is treating you well, and that your settling in. Your little lady is adorable!! She takes after her mother more than the rest I think. Beautiful kiddos Kam!! Sure love ya! Take care my cute friend.
4 comments:
Oh my BEAUTIFUL LITTLE NATALIE DOLL!!! I LOVE seeing her in these pictures!! (You just BARELY posted them for me to see, and here's my little note back to you.) Thanks!! Love, Mom
cutie patuties. Miss you guys!
What darling pictures of three little ones that we love and miss. Also enjoyed your blog and thoughts about life. We're having some beautiful weather here; hope you are having some lovely spring weather. The yard and garden are beckoning, so I'll close for now.
Love, Grandma Bishop
PRECIOUS!!! Hope NY is treating you well, and that your settling in. Your little lady is adorable!! She takes after her mother more than the rest I think. Beautiful kiddos Kam!! Sure love ya! Take care my cute friend.
Post a Comment