I was just sorting through some files on our old computer this morning, and I came across our pics and vids from a few years back. I thought I'd post just a few that made me smile. This first one is of Samantha going down the stairs in our first flat in London. She mastered the stairs by about 9 months, though this video was taken when she was 11 months old...
I remember I'd sometimes just sit right there on the landing and let her go up and down and back up, for fun. I filmed several vids that day that I got this cute one.
Next up is our little niece and nephew. I was trying to take a picture of the two of them together, only Britt wanted to stand IN FRONT of Tristan. Ha! I don't think I ever got a picture of them, but I got a good laugh...
Samantha and a friend "rolling" down a hill. This makes me laugh every time I see it...
I took this one while we were standing at a street corner in Cairo, waiting to cross. I was TERRIFIED to cross with our baby in a stroller... but we survived.
Well, I was going to add a few more random oldies, but as usual, blogger is not cooperating when I try to do videos. That's why I rarely do vids. But I'll have to try again sometime, because there are some fun ones I'd like to share. Oh well.
3 comments:
Fun "Oldies", Kam! So cute to see that Sammie girl sliding down the stairs so Confidantly! Isn't she SOMETHING?? (STILL, even!!) And crossing the street in Cairo--WOW!! I never had SEEN that one! Your dad and I were watching these videos together and we played that one of Brittany and Tristan OVER and OVER 'cause it was SO funny to us! (and SO TYPICAL!) Thanks for the Memories!!
Be sure to not LOSE all those fun precious things you have stored on your OLD computer. They are PRICELESS!! (Good to hear from you, Babe!) Love, Mom
Loved those videos Kamber! So fun to see Sammie when she was so small - she was a whiz on those stairs! I would have been terrified in Cairo as well, yikes!!
Those are fun! Are you sure Sammy was ever that small?
Post a Comment