Monday, May 23, 2011

Blog ideas? Let's vote.

Kay, so I have lots of ideas of things I'd like to blog about, but I'm not making time to blog these days. Anyone noticed?? Well, I was thinking, maybe I could put up some of my topic ideas, and see if any of my faithful readers might have suggestions about what I should do for my next posts. Any takers? Well, here's my list of topics I'm considering right now:

-- Money Matters
-- About Blogging
-- Kids' Stats, and other random stuff to remember
-- Beach and Other Outings
-- "Special" Days
-- More about the Neighborhood
-- Internal Anxieties

I've seriously been thinking of writing something about each of those topics. Any that would be more interesting than others? I guess I'm curious what it is people like to see on my blog. Not that I have THAT many readers/followers. But maybe there's something that you'd like to hear about??? Let me know...

7 comments:

Lhone said...

I vote for a little bit of each, or just blog every day till you've blogged them all. Woo hoo!

Jamie said...

Hey Kamber it's Jamie,
I've been reading your fun posts since you've moved and I'm glad you're settling in to your new place ok. I hope you get acquainted with your neighbors some time soon.You'd think the neighbor kids parents would be around at some point checking in on them. WEIRD. I think there are too many freaks in this world to take the chance of letting my kid go to a complete strangers house. It's still scary even if you know the people because they're in control while your kid's there. We can only hope that they are as smart as we are, ha ha.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Have to admit, these are some creative sounding posts, and I'm intrigued to hear what you have to say about each of them. But I do have 3 favorites: Money Matters,very curious... Beach and Other Outings - I love the beach and want to see others enjoying it. Internal Anxieties, boy do I have some of those so I'd like to hear your take on them. :) Either way, whatever you write, I'm here to read it. Just so you know!

Karen said...

Beach and other outings--with PICTURES!! Tell us how CLOSE the beach is and how you could WALK there if you wanted to...And 'Internal Anxieties' I'd be interested in hearing about. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

All of them! :)

Mel said...

They all sound good to me! I think you shoudl take a night per topic. You could have it done in less than a week! But whatever you post yu should do pictures. And also, What do you wnat to remember most?

Beth said...

Hi Kamber... it's Beth.
I found your blog after you moved and have been secretly stalking you ever since. I love reading your blog, and seeing how and what you guys are doing in your new adventure. You write so well, I laugh, and get serious and cry and remember (I forget what it's like having my son be little, it changes when they are bigger than you), and you are so real. So just keep posting, I enjoy it all! Thanks for sharing!!