Funny how love changes things, eh? Kind of like how I used to not like heart jewelry... same as the "sweetheart" thing, I thought it was a little too cheesy or something. But now I have several heart jewelry necklaces that I love -- one from Aunt Kathy that she brought me from Hawaii years ago, a silver one from Jen for Christmas one year that Spencer left a tooth mark in when he was little (makes it even more precious, of course), and a gold one with real rubies from Wade when he traded one of his engagement rings for store credit.
Anyway, this post wasn't supposed to be about me and my "cheesy" hangups. It's actually just a chance to post some cute pictures of Camill-ie baby, our newest little sweetheart...
One of her biggest fans, Spencer boy! He washes his hands every day as soon as he comes home from school so he can hold her and touch her.
Another adoring sister..
Congratulatory flowers from her daddy (to me, mainly, of course) when she was born. Aren't they gorgeous?!!
He had them delivered to the hospital, then we brought them home with us. They lasted a full two weeks! So beautiful and such a thoughtful gift!
Nap time with Dad on a Sunday evening...
More adoring visitors -- Aunt Dalana and Cole, Seth and Ella...
Her little travel suit for going out to her first doctor visit. Ha! She looks so funny and cute to me in this suit. I love it!
First bath at home. When Samantha was a newborn, a sweet lady from church taught me to wrap the babe in a clean, dry towel before putting them in the bath. Then the towel keeps the baby from getting cold shock as she gets in and out of the water. Plus, you can use the towel as a wash cloth, and it keeps the baby from being so slippery in the water. Genius! All four of our kids have always loved their bath and rarely cried.
Great Grandma Eva came for a special visit. So fun, and I just think they're both so pretty in this one...
A little photo shoot on a Sunday afternoon. I caught part of a little smile here...
Our friend Ann made this adorable little hat for her. So so cute!
Here's her little jeans Daddy bought for her during that first week after she was born. She liked them so well she wore them for half an hour before blowing them out!
And Natalie's "pretend" glasses...
Snoozing in the chair with Grandpa Dennis this past weekend...
Anna Lynn couldn't wait to have her turn to hold Camille, and was especially excited because they have the same middle name.
That's our little sweetheart. We love this Camille baby girl so much already!! Can hardly get enough of her Newborn Bliss.
7 comments:
What sweet pictures! What a wonderful time we had with you over the week-end! What a darling little baby you have! She is SO PRECIOUS and cuddly to hold! Your dad is going to LOVE that picture of him holding sleeping Camille!!! (isn't he a cutie??)
I'm printing off this post and taking it to Grandma Eva. I'm sure she'll love seeing all these cute pictures! Thanks for taking the time to post these. Lots of Love to you, from your adoring Mom
I love when you do "happy" posts!! I love the pictures with the glasses!!! Too cute!
Thanks for the update! I love the picture of her with Samantha's glasses. Too cute!!
Thanks for the update! I love the picture of her with Samantha's glasses. Too cute!!
Oh so sweet! She is so darling. I also read your previous posts and want to tell you I still think of you often. I can't believe all you have been through to get this little miracle here and I hope things finish getting better soon so you can just go on enjoying Camille. She really is so sweet.
Oh so sweet! She is so darling. I also read your previous posts and want to tell you I still think of you often. I can't believe all you have been through to get this little miracle here and I hope things finish getting better soon so you can just go on enjoying Camille. She really is so sweet.
She is darling Kamber. Not always easy bringing these babies into our world but oh so worth it. Hope you continue to gain your strength.......listen to your body when it says it's had enough!!
Post a Comment