Apparently she either disagrees with the Economist slant on things, or she has a personal dislike of Israeli politics… she holds half of Arial Sharon’s face in her hand (and later her mouth). Those other magazines you see under the coffee table no longer reside there.
Some of Sammie’s favorite toys – keys, belts and bags. She was entertained for hours one day last week, just sitting on the rug playing while I did laundry (hence the mess in the picture). This morning she actually figured out how to UNZIP that purse!! Clever girl!
Here’s another picture from our first walk in the country. Samantha really seems to enjoy being out (much like her parents), especially when Brian puts her in the carrier with him. She loves the freedom!
I thought I’d try making my own baby food last week, rather than using the bottles and jars. I cooked some peas and pureed them in the blender. They weren’t her favorite, evidently. But she enjoyed rubbing them all over her face.
I then tried a spinach/potato bake, once again from a bottle. She liked it best when I let HER hold the jar. When it was empty, she REALLY had a fun time, waving it around and slopping the leftovers on her head and in her ears.
I also gave her half an orange that I had just juiced. I’ve never seen her so engaged in eating for such a long time. She silently sucked it for nearly half an hour!






4 comments:
I love the pictures of Samantha. It's funny how she and Brie are doing the exact same things. Pretty fun huh?
That little darling red haired doll! I just LOVE seeing her in all her growing activities. Enjoying a juiced-out orange for half an hour makes this grandma think maybe it'd be good to give her a REAL orange! Just think how long it could keep her occupied! (I remember seeing that OTHER mutilated orange that she worked on, earlier---so maybe you have your reasons for keeping 'em "juiced out". :))
Thanks for making it possible for me to make comments.
Oh--Dad says you oughta have a password protection on your web-site, he thinks. Love, Mom
Heya Sis,
soo cool that you have this site up and post pictures and all that!
thank you tons for telling the story of what's going on in your neck of the woods. It makes me feel closer to you and brian and Samantha. Verry cool!
Love Wade.
Post a Comment