Thursday, December 07, 2006

Some fun visitors

Hi, only a minute to be on here tonight. Just wanted to report we've had some fun visitors staying with us lately. Brian's old roommate from Boston, Mauro, and his wife, Larissa, stayed over the weekend with their new little girl, Isabella. It was so much fun reminiscing old times and talking about our babies together. Sam had a hay-day with them... following them all around the house and checking out their stuff in her room. She didn't sleep much the whole time they were here because she was so excited!

Here are just a few pictures of them and us... Mauro and Brian with the little girlies.
Here's Samantha trying to take Isabella's bottle... we gave her one, don't worry.

Here is a close up of darling Isabella... look how much hair she has! It stands up on end and is sooo cute! She's three months old.

And here's a little family shot. They took one of us, too, but I will have to save it for another email time.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alicia said...

It is so cool to see Mauro and Larissa, especially with a little baby girl. Wow. She is a cutie. I can not believe how much hair she has!! I wonder if that is the italian gene in her. I also bet it will all go away and then have to grow in again. Good luck to them.

Kam said...

Yeah, she's a cutie. We saw them again this weekend. You're just saying that, about her hair having to grow in again... because Brielle's still hasn't come in! ha!

Anonymous said...

Those are nice pictures, Kam. Sammi looks YOUNGER in that little picture where she's trying to take Isabella's bottle, than I've seen her look in other pictures lately. I'm glad to see she's still that young---maybe the Christmas present I ordered for her will be appropriate AFTER all!! Love, Mom