Here are some cooool cousins... Tristan, Brandon, Brittany and Josh. Sam had glasses too, but we couldn't get her to sit for a photo shoot. rats. Don't they look so cute? I think Brandon and Brittany's family brought them for all the kids.
Here's Sammie and Grandma opening a present together. A set of really cool balls from Sara. Thanks! Sam loves them already.
Here's our little family on Christmas Eve, right after church. We wanted to get a cute one of Samantha in her little Christmas dress, now that we got some new black shoes and tights that fit her.
3 comments:
Cute kid. Brian, I mean.
Kam--It's good to see Sammi all bundled up to go to Great-Grandma's across the street. I remember well that snowy day and how much Sam seemed to like the snowflakes coming down.
And didn't that family picture of you three turn out GREAT?!! Isn't little Sam sweet in her pretty dress?? (I need to print that off and send it to Noi. She'd like seeing how cute Sammi is in it.) Oh, and Sam's little black shoes and new tights look great, too. I thought it was cute when Brian called her bigger pair of tights "looses".
I didn't know you got that picture of the 'sun-glass kids', but they sure had fun with those sunglasses, didn't they!
Thanks for all the pictures and writings, Kam. You go to SO MUCH work, but we really, really appreciate you! Love, Mom
I love the bundled up snowy picture. Although Samantha was born in England, she certainly looks like a natural Idaho girl to me.
Post a Comment