
Both girls were at the end of a lot of revved up "family" time, so they were pretty tired and ready to sleep. But Brielle managed to show Samantha around for a while. Here she is showing Sam her new ball blowing toy. Sam didn't like the noise (remember how she's scared of loud noises that sound anything remotely like a vacuum), but after she saw Brielle wasn't afraid of it, she toughened up a bit and acted like she thought it was cool.

Here's Alicia and me, trying to get the girls to pose for a picture with us. As you can tell, it wasn't working. Samantha cried every time I tried to get the phone off her face, and Brielle had a hard time wanting to sit on Alicia's lap. Oh well.

And here's one of the two cute little baby bottoms together. We were all amazed at how much taller Samantha is than Brielle. (And we won't say anything to compare the amount of hair, will we?)

We had such a good time visiting with Alicia and Scott. It was a perfect way to end our visit home... only it was waaaaay too short, just like the rest of the trip!
4 comments:
What darling little CUTIES!! How fun for them to get to be together and have their little mommies "play house" with them. :)
Isn't that first picture sweet--with Sammi's little tongue sticking out there like that?? Both girls are little dolls, in my 'slightly predjudiced' opinion! :) It's fun to see them together! I LOVED Alicia and Scott's Christmas card, TOO!! Love, Sammi's Grandma
That was so much fun! I miss you guys. I wish Brie and Sam could play together all day and we could just hang out watching them - with you playing with my hair of course. Will you ever come back!
Oh yeah, thanks a lot for the stunning picture of me on your blog for all to see! Let's see if I can round up a few of you and just make a whole post about Kamber.
Not sure if you remember me, but I was in LongFellow Park ward with you and Brian (Nikki VanDenBerghe). I married John Wardle (also from the ward)and we moved to Atlanta and have 2 girls. Anyways, I stumbled across your blog from a friend's site. Your daughter is so cute and I love all your pics of Europe! We are actually coming to the UK this May. We're really excited!!m Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.
Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you
Post a Comment