Monday, January 01, 2007

more cuties, just for fun

Here's little Brittany, modeling her new glasses. Cute!
Here's a very cool four-generation picture, with my mom, her mom, me and Samantha.

Here's the closest to "posing" we could get with Sammie in her Christmas Dress.

Packed up and ready to roll! Sam loves anything she can climb in. She spent awhile in Brian's little suitcase since it was empty.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kam--I'm sure glad you were thoughtful enough to have that 4 generation picture taken. I'm sorry Mom doesn't smile much anymore, but she feels quite 'invalid-ish' most of the time, so she just doesn't smile for pictures. It's good to have, tho.

And I love the "posing" little Sam is doing in her pretty Christmas dress. Thanks so much for taking the time to put these pictures up and do this great write-up---(even though you're leaving for Spain!) Love, Mom