It was actually quite sad to see our flat completely empty, after it had been so cosy and lovely for us. We were happy to go, and yet sad to leave. We packed and moved everything on a Saturday, then I went back on Monday to do the final cleaning with the help of a couple friends. Here are the last shots...
Our dining area/ living room.
That lovely little kitchen with all the "hidden" appliances behind wooden doors.
Our bedroom, shot of the closets and the windows where our bet used to be.
The front porch with the cute flowers and 13 steps. Woops, it's sideways.
1 comment:
We had some happy times in your "old house", and I'm sorta sorry to have it not in your life any more....but I'm pleased that you're WITHOUT those SIXTY-SEVEN (67) Stairs now!!!! It makes a visit to you much more APPEALING to your Dad and Mom! :)
I'm very eager to come see your NEW home, but don't know WHEN it will be!! (We'll have to work on talking your dad into doing another London trip one of these days.) Thanks for the work you went to in putting these writings and videos up for us. Love, Mom
Post a Comment