How is it that every time I wash and clean the kitchen floor, I end up dropping something on it within the hour? Seriously, it happens to me all the time. Last night, it was a pile of newly boiled rice, sticking in clumps all over the floor. Last week, it was a new bottle of ketchup that fell out of the fridge and exploded. (That has actually happened TWICE in the last couple months, believe it or not!). The week before last, I had just mopped the floor when I accidentally exploded a blender full of soup that I was trying to puree. Man! Murphy's Law in the kitchen... I just do not like it.
On a better note, I found a GREAT brownie recipe last night that came out perrrfect. They're already gone. :)
On an even better note, Brian is home. Yay! The nasty stretch is over and we finally get to enjoy a little down time (and sleep for Brian). Looking forward to meeting Scott and Alicia in Scotland for the weekend. Life is good.
cheerio for now!
2 comments:
Sorry about the kitchen spills. Maybe it's just been a bad month. I bet this whole NEXT month will go better for you!! (from past experience, I suggest you NOT throw-in-the-towel on cleaning the kitchen!) :) Best wishes. Mom
My Murphey's law is the car. If I spend a long time cleaning the inside of my car I will quickly spill something in it, like pop. I just reviewed your trip pictures and I must say they look fabulous! What fun! I am so glad you were able to go to church and all the different places. And I'm glad this trying week is coming to an end. I will see you soon, can't wait! Love you all.
Post a Comment